Social Media is Columbus State University's avenue to continue to connect with digital announces about campus- and community-related happenings in fun, engaging and informative posts, pics and videos.
5 Things to Know About CSU and Social Media
- CSU is on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube;
- University Relations can share the campus' best stories, events or other relevant happenings with its 15,000-plus followers. Simply email University Relations details at least a week prior;
- University Relations offers customized, year-round social media training for individuals, offices and departments;
- University Relations can measure how well accounts are performing using advanced social media analytics tools. Simply request an evaluation; and
- University Relations encourages appointing at least two social media account administrators and keeping passwords in a secure file.
Email University Relations' communications specialist, Christa Robbins, at robbins_christa@ColumbusState.edu to learn more.